Thursday, January 12, 2017

Beginnings

"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you but on what happens inside of you." -Harold B. Lee

I started this blog for me. I'm not writing for an audience or hoping to garner regular readers or anything of the sort. I'm writing for the sake of writing, to put my thoughts in order and maybe just vent a little. But also to store my contemplations and heal in a way reflection only can.

Basically this is a journal.

If that's a problem, leave. I'm not promoting anything or doing this for any extrinsic reason. I'm not promising that my life will be exciting or informative or a thrill to read. I'll probably disregard many grammar and punctuation rules just because I can and I'm spotty at best so posts will be random and possibly infrequent.

But this is my life. My heart and thoughts and emotions. So, to me, it's special. And I don't care about anyone else's opinion on the matter.

And on that happy note, here's to the start of something different and exciting!

Cheers, lots of love,
The Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment